Want to Write for Bounce Energy?
Submit a guest blog post and get published on a Bounce Energy site.
Write for Bounce Energy
We're always looking for great writers to add value to our blog and site community. Have your articles, blog posts, videos or infographics published on one of our blogs or sites: the Bounce Energy Blog, Bounce Energy Savings, Project: Greenify and the Hurricane Preparedness Center.
Before submitting your content please read and adhere to the following guidelines.
Articles We Will Accept
- Topics about our industry - for example: saving energy, energy efficiency, electricity, deregulation, Texas electricity, and green energy
- Original content. Please do not submit anything that has been published on any other blogs (including your own) in any other form.
- SHARE! Articles can and should be promoted on social networks including Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, StumbleUpon, etc.
Articles We Won't Accept
- Previously published by you in the same or modified form on any other site including your own.
- Containing affiliate links/sponsored linkes/keyword links
- Inappropriate language
- Linking out to banned sites/adult sites/redirects
- Self promotion of your product or business
- Links solely for purpose of anchor text for keyword SEO
- Misrepresentation of facts
- Copyrighted content
- Plagiarized content
- Less than 500 words
- Between 500 and 2000 words
- Byline with your name (or anonymous - no fake names). Your name can be linked to your site but not to an affliate site.
- 2-3 sentences on who you are and your expertise for blog introduction
- No links to your site within content unless it relates directly to the topic
- SEO'd anchor tags to sites that are relevant to your post. All links will be do-follow
- Any spammy links will be removed
- We strongly recommend you add an image to increase reader and social response. Images should be optimized and a max of 550 pixels wide
- Video links and infographics are also encouraged
How to Submit Your Content
Submit your content by email. Please attach your content to the email with a quick introduction of yourself and overview of your submission in the body.