Careers at Bounce Energy
Looking for a new challenge? Are you energetic with a desire to experience and contribute in a start-up culture involving the ecommerce, energy, and marketing industries?
Based in Houston, TX Bounce Energy was formed as a true start-up based in April of 2008 and is a growing, well-funded operational business that now serves customers in the deregulated markets of Texas, Pennsylvania, and New York, with plans to continue expansion into other markets in 2013. We are seeking energetic candidates with a desire to experience and contribute to the business in a start-up culture.
Graphic and Web Design Intern
Bounce Energy is looking for a Graphic and Web Design Intern to provide support the company's expanding brand, web and digital presence. The intern will work primarily with the Marketing team, but could interact with multiple departments, including Operations, Business Development, Customer Service and Technology.
This job is fast-paced and will be at the center of a dynamic working environment for a rapidly growing business. This role is unpaid; however, college course credit can be given where applicable. This internship is a great opportunity for a student to operate and contribute in a start-up-like environment and gain valuable experience working with experienced design managers.
- Assist with creation of digital ads and assets, including banners, site graphics
- Design offline marketing collateral, such as billboards, flyers, print ads and event material
- Create and maintain campaign landing pages with company's content management system
Required Experience & Skills:
- Junior or Senior undergraduate or graduate student (sophomores may be considered if appropriate criteria are met)
- Major or minor in Graphic Design or Graphic Communications
- Ability to devote 12-18 hours a week for company work related tasks
- Proficiency in Illustrator and Photoshop is required
- Exceptional oral communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to deliver work and results on a strict deadline
Preferred Experience & Skills:
- HTML and Dreamweaver experience
- CSS experience