Welcome to the Bounce Energy Texas Electricity Education Center
What is renewable energy? What's a variable rate plan? Use the resources below to educate yourself on your Texas electricity service. Learn why the Texas electricity market is unique and how it can benefit you. Remember, you have the power to choose your electricity provider so let Bounce help you with your decision.
Texas Electric Choice
Texans, you have the power to choose your electric provider. Learn how to switch electric companies and understand the process.
Energy Efficiency Tips and Information
There's more to it than just having a low rate on your electricity service. Learn how your home can run at peak efficiency while saving you money each month.
Know the Language
Do you speak Texas Electricity? No worries, most people don't. Here's a glossary so you can look up those acronyms and words, along with their definitions.
Learn how Bounce Energy can help take the stress out of your relocation process. Learn how to sign up for our unique mover's plan or transfer your existing service. Get moving tips, a checklist, mover quotes, additional services and more. Visit the Move Center Today.
Understanding Your Texas Electricity Bill
What is your ESIID? What does kWh stand for? Get a breakdown of what the things on your bill actually mean.
Bounce Energy FAQs
Where can you pay your bill? How do you report a power outage? Search our FAQs or just Ask Bouncey.
Money Saving Tips
So you've learned how to lower your electricity bill and become more energy efficient. Now, what are some other ways to help you save money?
Reading Your Texas Electric Meter
Want to know how much electricity you have used without having to rely on a meter reader telling you?
Stay connected via the Bounce Energy Blogs
Bounce Energy Blog
Visit today and get rate updates, energy efficiency tips, energy deregulation news, information on customer rewards, events and much more. Visit: www.BounceEnergy.com/blog
Bounce Energy Savings
BounceEnergySavings.com is your guide to saving more money. Bounce Energy Savings aims to provide you with personal finance tips, shopping tips, coupons, special offers, tax information, and anything else that will allow you to keep more money in your bank account.
Hurricane Preparedness Center
Prepare yourself and your home for any hurricane that comes our way. Stay up to date with news, prep tips and much more.
Check Out our Articles to Learn More About Your Electricity Bill, Saving Money and More.
Published Electricity/Energy Articles
- Get Your Home Ready for Spring: Make Every Room Energy Efficient
- How Smart is Your Texas Electric Meter?
- December, January and Your Texas Electric Bill
- A Thorough Process for Choosing a New Texas Electricity Provider
- Deregulation, What Does That Mean?
- Energy Efficiency for College Students
- Fall Projects For the Texas Cooling Season
- Green Parenting Tips
- How Deregulation Drives Innovation
- How to Make Your Texas Electricity Smart Meter Work for You
- Hurricane Preparedness for Texas Residents
- Reading Your Texas Electric Meter
- The Players in Texas Electricity Service
- Thinking About Moving to Texas?
- Weather and Your Texas Electricity Bill
- Why is Texas the Model for Energy Deregulation?
- Why Your Home Needs an Energy Audit
- 10 Steps to a Smoother Move This Summer
- 10 Ways To Keep Your Texas Electricity Bill Low Through the Summer Months
- How Houston and Dallas Area College Students Save Extra Money on Their Bills
- How Much Your Electricity Bill Will Be Impacted By Cold Weather
- How to Offset Your Holiday Energy Consumption
- How Winter Weather Affects Your Texas Electric Bill
- Reliant Energy's Cap and Save versus Bounce Energy's Smart Saver
- Residential Solar and Wind Systems: What are the Costs