Want to Write for Bounce Energy?
Submit a guest blog post and get published on a Bounce Energy site.
Write for Bounce Energy
We're always looking for great writers who can add value to our blog and site community. You can have your relevant articles, blog posts, videos, or infographics published on one of our branded blogs or websites, including:
- Bounce Energy Blog
- Bounce Energy Savings
- Project: Greenify
- Hurricane Preparedness Center
- Bounce Energy Article Directory
Before submitting your content to us, please read and adhere to the following guidelines:
Articles We Will Accept
- Topics about our industry - for example: saving energy, energy efficiency, electricity, deregulation, Texas electricity, green energy, and more.
- Topics relevant to our audience - for example: saving money, seasonal tips, holiday information, weather information, green living, hurricane preparedness, and more.
- Original content. Please do not submit anything to Bounce Energy that has been published on any other blogs (including your own) in any other form.
Articles We Won't Accept
- Content previously published by you in the same or modified form on any other site, including your own
- Containing affiliate links, sponsored links, and/or keyword links
- Inappropriate language
- Linking out to banned sites/adult sites/redirects
- Self-promotion of your product or business
- Links solely for purpose of anchor text for keyword SEO
- Misrepresentation of facts and incorrect information
- Copyrighted content
- Plagiarized content
- Content less than 500 words in length
- Between 500 and 1,500 words
- Byline with your name (or anonymous) - you cannot use a fake name
- Your name can be linked to your site, but not to an affiliate site
- 2-3 sentences on who you are and your expertise for blog introduction
- No links to your site within content unless it relates directly to the topic
- SEO'd anchor tags to sites that are relevant to your post (all links will be do-follow)
- Any spammy links will be removed
We strongly recommend that you provide an image to increase reader and social response. Images should be optimized and a max of 550 pixels wide. Video links and infographics are also encouraged.
How to Submit Your Content
Submit your content to us by email. Please attach your content to the email as a document using a traditional file suffix (.doc, .docx, .txt, etc.). Please include a quick introduction of yourself and overview of your submission in the body of your e-mail that explains your content and how it will fit into the Bounce Energy blog community. When you submit your content to us, please be sure to include a 2-line biography that describes why you are a worthy source of this information, as this biography will be included with your content if/when it is posted to one of our branded sites.
Please Share Your Content
Once your content has been published at a Bounce Energy branded website, your article can and should be promoted on social networks, including Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, StumbleUpon, etc.