Switching to Bounce Energy
The Process of Switching Electric Companies
Once you've decided that Bounce Energy is right for you, the switching process is rather simple. First thing you should do is choose your electric plan by clicking here or calling 1-888-452-6862.
Here are a few essential items to consider when deciding on a plan:
- A fixed rate plan allows you to lock in you rate for the length of contract terms. Keep in mind that switching from a fixed rate plan may require a cancellation fee.
- A variable rate plan often provides low introductory rates and the flexibility of limited or no contract terms, so switching is rather easy. The rates can fluctuate some depending on the electricity market.
- Pay close attention to the contract terms associated with each plan to be sure it best fits your individual needs both short and long term.
- Bounce Energy offers renewable energy plans generated from wind, water, solar and more, at a rate comparable to traditional or non-renewable electricity.
- There is no interruption in service when switching providers.
Next we will send you a "Terms of Service" agreement, which will now be your new service contract. Once you have received the agreement you'll only have up to three business days to cancel without penalty, if your Terms of Service has a penalty for cancellation.
When will my switch occur?
Your switch will occur within 7 days of your order being accepted.
Will my power go out during the switch?
No, you can rest assured that when you switch providers your power will not be interrupted. When switching to Bounce Energy, who sells the electricity to you, we do not maintain and deliver the power to your home and/or business.
In case of power outage, call your electricity delivery company from the list below:
- Oncor (Dallas/ Ft. Worth Service Area): 888 313 4747
- Centerpoint Energy: 800 332 7143
- AEP (South Texas Service Area): 866 223 8508
- AEP (West Texas Service Area): 866 223 8508
- Texas New Mexico Power: 888 866 7456