Switching to Bounce Energy
Why should you switch to Bounce Energy?
People all over Texas have been exercising their power to choose their Retail Electric Provider (REP) and switching to an electricity plan that best fits their individual needs. With Bounce Energy, we provide a variety of innovative and flexible plans so you can do just that. We know there's a broad range of available electricity providers and plans so we take pride in creating unique plans especially for you at competitive rates. Take a look at our electricity plans here.
Before deciding to make the switch to Bounce Energy, here are a few questions you should consider:
- Do I have a contract with my current electricity company?
- Is there a cancellation fee?
- Am I satisfied with my current company?
- Will I have to pay a deposit?
- What if I miss a payment?
- Does it cost me anything to switch?
The Bounce Energy Advantage
- Reliable Service - Bounce Energy sells reliable power and is licensed by the Public Utility Commission of Texas (PUCT) - Certificate No. 10162.
- Great Customer Incentives - Bounce Energy always offers different types of incentives within each plan. For example, our most popular plans include a rewards program featuring cash back, airline incentives, gift cards and more.
- Excellent Customer Satisfaction - If you ever need assistance, know that Bounce Energy representatives are located right here in Texas to serve you Monday-Friday: 7:30am-8pm CST
Saturday: 7:30am-5pm CST
Sunday: Closed. Additionally, you can always visit the MyAccount section to view your account history online 24/7.
- Competitive Pricing - Bounce Energy promises to provide competitive pricing and value.
- Superior Customer Rewards - Bounce Energy thinks it's important to thank our customers by providing customer incentives that include unique rewards, like a free month of electricity when you hit certain milestones on your account.
- Bounce Energy services customers throughout all deregulated transmission areas in Texas.